May Music


Even though May is only half way over, I can definitely tell that these three songs by some new artists in my life are my favorites of the month.

The first is James Hersey's "So Close to Me". I first heard it when watching one of my favorite YouTuber/Blogger's - Rhiannon Ashlee from FashionRocksMySocks in this video.
I immediately loved the upbeat vibe and it never fails to bring a smile to my face :)

The next song is Bastille's "Pompeii". 
I. AM. OBSESSED. The band Bastille is just down right kick ass. 
I listen to this song a bit too much. I also like the music video. It shows the lead singer, Dan Smith, trying to get away from the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in Pompeii. The ash from the volcano turns everyone's eyes black and at the end of the video, he cannot escape and his eyes turn as well. I also recommend "Poet" and "You Make Me Feel". 

My third favorite right now is "Oceans" by a band called Coasts. Though they are not well known and do not have many songs released, I think this song is going to be my summer jam :) I can see myself driving with the windows down belting the words as it blasts from the speakers. It is so damn catchy - also it has stark drums infused with light synths that are uplifting and just make you feel good. 

So check these out on Spotify, iTunes, Pandora, Youtube, or whatever media you use to listen to your music. Obviously I realize that not everyone will have the same taste as I but I hope you enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe | Watermelon Rice Krispies

DIY Crafts: Notebook & Mason Jars

Flower Love