25 Things About Me

Hello there lovelies!

I have decided to do the 25 Things About Me Tag today! Here we go...

1. I love knitting. I had to learn how when I was in the play Antigone.
2. My celebrity crushes are Seth Rogen and Skandar Keynes.
(Seth is 31 and married and Skandar is 21 and not an actor anymore... think I got a shot with either of them?)
3. I am oddly obsessed with Ireland's culture, particularly the Potato Famine.
4. My favorite restaurant in the world is Carluccio's in Cambridge, England.
5. My favorite seasons are spring and fall, but they always feels way too short. I love wearing cardigans, a light breeze in the air, blooming flowers, rustic leaves falling, Halloween and Thanksgiving, and the smell of freshly cut grass.
6. I have worn a Claddagh ring since 8th grade. It is one of my most precious possessions because it was given to me by my parents. 
7. I have major OCD when it comes to color coding things. I love to have markers in the order of the rainbow and my closet for a while was separated in color sections. 
8. Over this past spring break, my friends and I went to Providence, RI and Boston, MA (two places I had never been before). We visited an alpaca farm, shopped way too much at thrift shops, and went clubbing.
9. I love Shamrock Shakes but I have not had one in about two years.
10. I have naturally healthy, clear skin and used to never wash my face until about a year ago because I started wearing a lot of makeup. 
11. My hair is naturally a light brown but I have dyed my hair gray blonde, bleach blonde, deep red, dark brown, and auburn. Currently my hair is auburn on top and fades into an ombre of light golden brown on the tips. 
(YAY for crazy hair)
12. I have four permanent scars on my body - one on my calf, one on my knee, one on my right hand, and one on my elbow. 
13. I am extremely clumsy and I have horrible depth perception. I am lucky that I am a good driver but very unlucky literally when I am just walking around.
14. Hot apple cider is my favorite drink. 
15. I have a very open relationship with my mum - I tell her everything!
16. I have had glasses since the 2nd grade and contacts since 6th grade.
17. Right now, my dream acting roles are to be Blanche in A Streetcar Named Desire and Ophelia in Hamlet.
18. I love to read! Two of my favorite authors are Daphne du Maurier and Charlotte Bronte. My least favorite author is John Steinbeck. 
19. I am friends with some ridiculously talented people. 
[Shout out to two of them: Elizabeth, an insanely incredible singer AND Gabby, a captivating dancer/choreographer]  
(Left: Elizabeth / Right: Gabby) 
(To make these visuals less creepy I put photos with me in them as well so it wasn't me stealing their selfies)
20. I have been obsessed with Ellie Goulding since I was 15 and I was once was mistaken for her on the subway when I had blonde hair.
21. I wear hot pink boxers with little green shamrocks to bed almost every night.
22. My best guy friend (Ron) and I sat in his room and watched seven episodes of Game of Thrones one night. 
(Ronald and Me // GOT)
23. Once I went to the Starbucks drive-thru for an Izze and the guy called me out for not ordering one of their drinks (i.e. coffee or tea or something)
24. The names of my playlists on Spotify and iTunes are quite odd. They are: Whoa Now, CAKE, In a Pillow-like Place, 3-III, Sass, Chill, Estudiar, Melancholy, Summer Drive, Folkin' Around, H & M, Music to Run To, and Essential Irish Drinking Songs.
25. When at university, the thing I miss most about home is driving.

Alright lovelies so I hope you enjoyed this :)

I would love to tag all of my readers with a blog to do this as well and send me your links (in particular, I would love to tag Andrew, Maddie, and Mary Gael). 

Tell me one unique fact about you in the comments! 
Or let me know if you share one of these quirky facts above so we can be best friends!

xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Crafts: Notebook & Mason Jars

Recipe | Watermelon Rice Krispies

Flower Love