30 Day Snap #12 | Burning Candles

Hello there my beauties!

(Excuse the poor quality)

So I have been feeling a bit poorly today so I thought I would help myself relax by lighting some candles and placing them about my room while laying in bed listening to Mesita and blogging. 

These candles are great and are filling the room with beautiful and delicious scents. The one on the top left is a Red Velvet Cupcake Scented Soy Candle from Illume (which I would definitely recommend checking out). The one to the right is just an Unscented Tall Pillar Candle (I can't remember where it is from). The three little ones in front are all from Bath and Body Works and smell heavenly. I think I want to buy the bigger versions so that I can just burn one at a time to get the full effect of the scent. There is a Lemon, a Watermelon Lemonade, and a Pineapple Mango. 

What are your favorite brands/scents of candles?
xx

Comments

  1. OMG VANILLA FROM BATH AND BODY WORKS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh hello Kasey! Follow me on this blog :) And yes we had one over Christmas and they are to die for!!!!!! <3

      Delete
  2. jingle bell joy can i get a HECK YEA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love candles! they create an atmosphere that really can improve your mood :)

    Sinead | http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe | Watermelon Rice Krispies

DIY Crafts: Notebook & Mason Jars

Flower Love