30 Day Snap #2 | Lemonade

Hello there beauties!
So if you don't remember what The 30 Day Snap is, click here for a little explanation.
Also, it is not too late to join in on the fun!
This morning I went to Target to get a few bits and bops with my mum and sister. I got a box of Lemon Zest Luna Bars and a box of White Chocolate Macadamia Luna Bars. I got a new liquid eyeliner pot from Elf and a new makeup mirror that opens into three panels and has four different lighting options. I also got more circular cotton pads that I use to take off makeup and a new Dove deodorant. 

After, we went to our local farmer's market to get fruit, veg, and deli meat and cheese for this coming week. Outside of the market they sell freshly squeezed lemonade and it was the perfect day for one!

Now I am home eating some Sabra hummus as a late lunch.

I would love to know what you all are up to this fine Sunday so leave a comment below! Also, if you are doing The 30 Day Snap, leave a link so I can check out your posts :)

Lots of love!
xx


Comments

  1. I love how retro this lemonade cup is! Can't wait to see more pictures!

    xxx

    http://blueeyesandblusher.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Crafts: Notebook & Mason Jars

Recipe | Watermelon Rice Krispies

Flower Love