30 Day Snap #26 | Say Anything Concert

Hello there!



So I just got back from an amazing night with my friend Mary Gael at the Say Anything concert at Cleveland's House of Blues. They closed the concert (not including the encores) with my favorite song of their's, "Alive with the Glory of Love". I love a lot of their old work and was such a fan back in 2010 (well, this song came out in 2006 actually). But tonight I realized that I love their new stuff too and I was very impressed with how great they are live! 

I am going to see many concerts in NYC when I get back to school: Alt-J, Lord Huron, The xx, and Haim :) I would love to hear what you are all seeing or have seen recently!

I hope you all had a great Wednesday and only 4 more snaps :(

xx

Comments

  1. You always have such cool snaps! I wish I was going to all of these concerts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Crafts: Notebook & Mason Jars

Flower Love

Recipe | Watermelon Rice Krispies