So then we went to Sephora...

Hello :) 

So I have to share this with all of you because I am BEYOND excited right now!! Today is my little sister's 13th birthday (Happy Day of Birth Mary!) and we decided to go on a little shopping trip to Sephora aka the mothership. Mary, being a beauty insider member, was eligible to get a gift for her birthday and my mom needed some new products! This is what happened... we became VIB's...

 So most of these products are my mother's because she really needed some new products to combat her mild rosacea, which causes her redness on her cheeks. 

So she got a great new foundation which is the Clinique Even Better Compact, a facial moisturizer called Dermadoctor Calm, Cool, & Corrected, the Philosophy's Purity Facial Cleanser, a Pro-Angled Contour Brush, and finally the new Clarisonic Aria Sonic Skin Cleansing System. We each actually got our own specialized brush and are going to share it (but it is mostly for my mom and Mary because I will be at college). 

Mary got the Benefit They're Real! Mascara and the Watt's Up Highlighter

I got the Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray which was on my July Wishlist (eek so excited) and the Philosophy's Purity Facial Cleanser as well.


My lovely new items!

Grace-facing :) Love this chick.

So that's it!! Have you tried any of these products? Let me know what you think :)
♥♥

Comments

  1. I just spent an excessive amount of time and money at Sephora too. The issue is that I got about the same volume of stuff, just all for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I shouldn't be allowed to enter the store. I wanted EVERYTHING.

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday to your little sister! I have the first generation Clarisonic and I love it so I bet the newer ones are even better! I hope you all enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Yes we are all really excited to try it - we are gonna do a home spa day and all try it out <3

      Delete
  3. ah you got such lovely things! really need to go there

    Across the Nightingale Floor
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just be careful, you will want EVERYTHING. Haha
      xx

      Delete
  4. Great haul! I really want to try that de slick setting spray! I'm a new follower from the blog hop by the way :) I can't wait to read more from you! I would also love to see how that setting spray works out from you

    shadowlinergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thank you so much! I have definitely been loving it - I have used it about 4 times since purchasing and it has made my makeup stay on longer! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Crafts: Notebook & Mason Jars

Recipe | Watermelon Rice Krispies

Flower Love