Song of the Week No. 9

So you know when you are obsessed with a song and you play it over and over because it is just so good BUT THEN you have played it 17 times too many and you become sick of it and whenever you hear it you don't feel that same passionate love you felt when you had first heard it? Yeah, I know about that feeling too BECAUSE I DO IT TO EVERY SINGLE SONG I LIKE. But, I guess it is a good thing in a way because I can continue to create these weekly song of the week posts because I change my favorite song about every 5 or 6 days. But, for the second week in a row, I can't choose just one song - so TWO it is!

First off, I can't get enough of Lorde right now. Her song "Royals" is quirky, clever, and catchy. First time I heard it was actually when catching up on my Taryn Southern subscription on YouTube. She did a cover with Julia Price and the music video is awesome; however, the original song is still in my opinion much better. SO check them out below:


 
(original)

(cover)

Second song is "Out Of My League" by Fitz and the Tantrums. Oh my lord I cannot stop listening to this. I listen to it and happiness flows through me (I am such a weirdo). Give it a listen:


So there ya go! Let me know what you think of these songs below in the comments. 

Also, I recently formed a Facebook page for this blog which you can find here. I was a bit skeptical but I think it will be much easier for some to just check the page for updates of my posts. 

What has been YOUR song of the week? Seriously, if you are reading this, comment below and let me know!! I want to know what you have been loving.

xx

Comments

  1. What a coincidence, I just recently discovered Lorde too and I have absolutely been loving her music! And I love that song by Fitz and the Tantrums as well. I don't have a song of the week, it's more like a song of the summer! It's called "Pompeii" by Bastille and I can't stop listening to it! ♥Jordan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOSH I have been obsessed with Bastille this summer too!! We definitely have the same taste in music :) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe | Watermelon Rice Krispies

DIY Crafts: Notebook & Mason Jars

Flower Love