Gift Ideas for Girls

Gift Ideas for Girls

Hello there! So as the second post of the month, I wanted to feature some gift ideas for girls (i.e. friends, sisters, secret santa, etc.). These are some ideas of gifts all under $25:

Snow Angel Bubble Bath (Philosophy)
Holiday Candle and Sleeve (Bath and Body Works)
Leo Tolstoy's Anna Karenina (Barnes and Noble)
Faux Fur Earmuffs (Topshop)
Journal (Modcloth)
Lip Treatment (Soap & Glory)
Plum Bow Ceramic Dish (Urban Outfitters)
Rock n Roll Ring (Forever 21)
Ciaté Nail Polish (Henri Bendel)

What are your ideas for gifts for the girls in your life? I know that I am definitely going to get my little sister some of these and maybe my friend who I have for Secret Santa. 

Hope you enjoyed <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe | Watermelon Rice Krispies

DIY Crafts: Notebook & Mason Jars

Flower Love