My Top Ten Favorite Wintry Things



Here is a list of my favorite things of this season:

1. Being with my happy & healthy family.
2. Listening to Christmas carols in the car.
3. Putting up the Christmas tree.
4. Baking and coloring cookies with my family.
5. Wrapping presents.
6. Watching Christmas movies.
7. SNOW!
8. Being able to wear festive sweaters, cute mittens, and warm scarves. 
9. Decorating our home to make it feel very Christmasy and warm.
10. Christmas scents (candles, wax warmers, sprays, etc.)

What are your favorite aspects of this wintry season? I celebrate Christmas so most of mine surround that but whether you do or not, I would love to know your favorites! 
xx

Comments

  1. I love snow too, I really hope it snows soon!!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything on this list! This is my absolute favorite season :)

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe | Watermelon Rice Krispies

DIY Crafts: Notebook & Mason Jars

Flower Love