Secret Santa Gifts

Hello! I thought I would share with you the gifts that I gave and received for my group of friends Secret Santa! 

My friend Meredith had me and got me a metal wall art plaque with a beautiful quote and a Mr. Tea. Basically, you fill Mr. Tea's silicone pants with loose tea, place him in your tea cup, and watch him relax as he steeps your tea. I AM SO EXCITED TO USE THIS. It is not only adorable but also so convenient.


I actually had my roommate as my assigned person so I was quite excited to get creative, knowing all her obsessions. I got her a dress from Forever 21 (which she definitely needs because she has surprisingly a low amount of dresses [compared to my 50] in her wardrobe). It is a cute retro dots skater dress in black and white. I also got her this Josh Hutcherson as Peeta from Catching Fire poster for her wall in our dorm. I also got her some Ghiradelli Peppermint Bark, which is her favorite Christmas sweet :)


Michelle loved her gifts so I was so happy :) I also am so excited for mine! I can't wait to share with you what I get my siblings, my parents, and my friends at home! 
xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Crafts: Notebook & Mason Jars

Recipe | Watermelon Rice Krispies

Flower Love