New Year's Eve!

Hello! I had such a great New Year's Eve and I hope you did too! 
I spent the night with some of my best friends (all from high school) and it was amazing to be with all of them. We have made our party a tradition and I love it every year. They are all incredible people and I would not be the person I am today if it weren't for their friendships. I was so happy to ring in the new year with them by my side. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way :)
So, here are some pictures, including the makeup I wore and fun pics with friends using my new camera which I am in love with!






 MANY SNAPS WERE SENT THROUGH OUT THE NIGHT....


Happy New Year to you all <3 
2k14 is going to be a good one. 
xx 

Comments

  1. It looks like you had a blast! That MAC lipstick is gorgeous. I hope you have a great year in 2014!

    Maggie D. xx

    http://mychicadventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe | Watermelon Rice Krispies

DIY Crafts: Notebook & Mason Jars

Flower Love