Review | Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser


Hello everyone! 
I thought I would do a quick review of a new product that I have been using. It is the Damage Eraser Reconstructing Butter from Garnier Fructis. It smells really nice and the texture of the butter is very smooth on my hair. You apply this in between your shampoo and conditioner and leave it on for 3-5 minutes. 
I am always looking for a product that can strengthen my hair because I have damaged it so much through dyeing. Fun fact: I haven't dyed my hair since LAST APRIL and I have actually been very happy with my hair color. This is the longest I have gone without dyeing it, but I can feel that I will break it soon... who knows what color I will try this time!
So anyway, back to this particular product. It claims to reconstruct hair's strength and I do have to say that my hair feels much healthier after only using this product for a week. I would recommend this product because 1) it is only $5 and 2) it smells good and 3) it works from my experience!
Have you tried this product or something similar? Let me know your thoughts :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Crafts: Notebook & Mason Jars

Recipe | Watermelon Rice Krispies

Flower Love