My Sunday Bag Essentials


Hello lovely people!

So I thought I would do a quick peek inside my typical Sunday bag when I am just going around running errands. My bag this Sunday has a few key essentials...

- Eyedrops and my prescription glasses are a must. I have pretty sensitive eyes and although I wear contacts almost everyday, I like to have my glasses with me just in case, as well as some irritation relieving rewetting eye drops. 
- NARS pressed powder and a Real Techniques Multitask brush for when my nose goes shiny, as it ALWAYS does. 
- My iPhone 5S
- Essie Nail Polish in Bikini So Teeny. 
- EOS... I have four of the flavors and I am almost completely done with this one in Strawberry.
- Stila Eyeliner to touch up when my eyes have eaten every bit of eyeliner up on my water line.
- Kate Moss Rimmel lipstick in 103 which is legitimately the prettiest color on me that I own. 
- Soap & Glory Hand Food. I ran out of my little bottle of this and invested in a bigger one... I still throw it in my bag despite its larger size. It smells so good and does the job.
- Bobby Pins... crucial.
- Earbuds (usually just in case I happen to need them).
- Agatha Christie's The Murder at the Vicarage, which is my current read. 

Yep so that's it. I will probably do a few instillations of a look inside my bag for different events and days so look forward to that. Happy Father's Day and I hope you have an amazing day and coming week :)

P.S. I hit 200 followers on Bloglovin' yesterday and I couldn't be happier :) Thank you to everyone reading my blog and following! 

Comments

  1. Lovely post! I carry bobby pins in my bag, too, but always misplace them. I don't understand how they disappear so easily! Congratulations on reaching 200 followers on Bloglovin'! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Moll! I am the exact same way... losing bobby pins is a hobby of mine!

      Delete
  2. That Essie nailpolish is such a beautiful colour! Fab post and congrats on 200 followers! How did you make your 'Follow me on instagram' picture by the way? :D
    http://victoriarosebeaute.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thank you so much! Since you have blogspot as well, all you do is:
      1) "Layout"
      2) "Add a Gadget"
      3) Choose 'Image"
      4) Copy the link to your Instagram and paste it into the area "Link"
      5) Upload a photo - feel free to save the same photo I have and upload that one - I found that image online a while ago by searching for button images.
      6) Click save and it should appear in your sidebar for people to just click on and it will take them to the link.

      Hope that works :)

      Delete
  3. Wonderful products. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! You have a lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Crafts: Notebook & Mason Jars

Recipe | Watermelon Rice Krispies

Flower Love