New Bits from Boots


So when I was in Galway this past weekend, I desperately needed to pick up a few quick makeup essentials. I am running out of my Nars Creamy Concealer so I needed a cheap in between until I can get another one. I have heard so many good things about the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer so I purchased that... and let me saw I really am loving it! Next was the need for a temporary foundation because my Revlon Colorstay 24 Hour bottle broke and spilled all over my plastic bag I luckily place it in when traveling to Paris last week. So I saw the Natural Collection was having a 2 for 1 deal and got the ShineAway Foundation and then a powder to go with it. Honestly, neither are my favorite but they will tide me over. Finally, the most exciting part of my purchases in my opinion is the SuperCat Carbon Black Extreme Eyeliner Pen by Soap & Glory. I am in love with this. It has made my eyeliner look flawless, especially my cat flicks. 

Do you have any of these products or have a recommendation for something better? Let me know!

I have been traveling like crazy lately so I apologize for my absence. For my fall break, I went to Paris & Versailles, France for 5 days and then Galway & Ballina, Ireland for 5 days. I met up with a lovely blogger, shopped, took almost 1300 photos, and ate & drank lots! Stay tuned for posts on all of that soon :) 

xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe | Watermelon Rice Krispies

DIY Crafts: Notebook & Mason Jars

Flower Love