Paris is Always a Good Idea

Hello! 
As October comes to an end, I have been reflecting on how busy this month has been. I kicked off my October with five days in France, which is what the whole post will highlight. The next five days were spent in Ireland (see here). I returned to London only to go to Ely the next weekend and then Bath this past weekend. I am exhausted, to say the least, but excited to spend my Halloween in London! I hope you enjoy these photos and little stories :) 
Me in front of the Arc de Triumph :)

My friends Michelle and Sarah and I spent the day in Versailles one day. It was so grand!
Here is Michelle hitting my friend Ahmad... I don't remember exactly why but he definitely deserved it.
Me, Ahmad, Michelle, & Sarah making fun of people who do this in pictures... we call it "vagina star". It became our favorite pose because it's so ridiculous.
The best photo ever taken.

Ahmad, me, and Ron :)
We spent one lovely afternoon in the famous Père Lachaise Cemetery to see the graves of Edith Piaf, Jim Morrison (shown below), and Oscar Wilde (shown above). 
In the metro chilling in some very comfy seats!

We were walking to Notre Dame when I heard some Irish music. I looked around and spotted this street performer, Rob, playing on his fiddle. I went up to him and said, "I'm an Irish dancer, I heard the music and freaked out" :) He insisted that I dance for him and so I did a treble reel and we got quite a crowd. He was so lovely. He had just moved to Paris from Dublin. 
 At Notre Dame :) 
 I took over 3000 photos my entire Fall Break so these are just some of my favorites. 
I hope you enjoyed :) I am so happy that I have the opportunity to travel whilst I study abroad in England. I am so excited because I am going to Amsterdam for my birthday in a couple weeks! A post will definitely be made on that.
Have you been to any of these places? 
xx

Comments

  1. It looks like you had so much fun! Paris looks so beautiful! x

    www.lilliputianrose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, looks like you had a blast. I went to Paris last year and it is my fav city in the world thus far...and that is after visiting Barcelona, Venice, Rome, L.A, and Honolulu this year. I can't wait to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful, perfect, so lucky, a model, and amazing! I love you and you are my favorite person. Amazing pics(:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Crafts: Notebook & Mason Jars

Recipe | Watermelon Rice Krispies

Flower Love