Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

THIS IS MY 200TH POST!!  
I cannot believe I've hit 200. I adore blogging and here's to 200 more!

Now on to the post...
Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
Hello! So Sinead from Dreaming Again just tagged me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! With it comes a list of questions to answer, as well as a tag for my fellow bloggers ☺ Thanks so much Sinead!
Here are the rules:

Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
Include the award logo in your post.
Answer the set of 10 questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
Supply your own set of 10 questions.
Nominate 10 other bloggers.

My answers to Sinead’s questions:

1. What advice would you give to your younger self?
Ah I would have to say to not take myself so seriously. I worked very hard throughout my secondary schooling and I put a lot of pressure on myself to always be the best. I needed to chill. 
2. What is your favourite thing to do when you have nothing to do?
I either love to watch a movie on Netflix or work on one of the plays that I am currently writing. 
3. Why did you decide to start a blog?
Honestly, I started my blog when became more interested in makeup and fashion. I also had recently discovered Polyvore and wanted to share my fashion sets. I wanted to also learn more about photography and figured a blog would be the perfect way to get creative! 
4. If you could live in any other country in the world where would it be?
Oh wow, see this is tough. From my recent travels, I have realized how much I love living in the states. I used to be very keen on moving to England after university to pursue theatre and a part of me still wants to. So I suppose realistically, England. In my dreams however, probably either Ireland or Greece. 
5. Would you rather spend €/$/£100 all on make-up or clothes?
Ah such a tough one! Well first, I would want the £100 in British pounds because that is the strongest currency (hehe). Let’s go with make-up because I have more clothes than any human should ever possess.
6. If you could give one piece of advice to a large audience what would it be?
Travel. Travel. Travel. 
7. Would you rather have to eat Chinese or Italian food for the rest of your life?
I have been staring at my computer screen for about two straight minutes thinking of all the possibilities for both… this is not something I am proud to admit. I’m going with Italian. 
8. If you could go on a date with one celebrity who would it be?
Every celebrity I want to say is married (Seth Rogen, Chris Pratt)…. So I am going to say a stage actor named Andrew Rothney who was in the three James plays the National Theatres of London and Scotland this past season. He is gorgeous and such a good actor. 
9. What specific character trait do you want to be known for?
One of my biggest dreams is that when I have lived my life, others will see me as a role model and as someone they aspire to be like… not sure if I can pick on character trait. 
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People undermining other’s opinions. Or spitting. 


My questions for you to answer:

1. What is your best blog post you have ever done – make sure to link it ☺
2. If you could only have one nail polish color on your nails for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. If you could live in any time period in history, when would you live? 
4. You’ve just won an all expenses paid trip to your dream destination for one week. Where is it? 
5. What’s the first thing that comes to mind right now when you read the word ‘food’?
6. What is the last movie you watched? 
7. If you were stranded on a desert island and were stuck with one person, who would it be? 
8. You are a phenomenal actor and have just been cast as your favorite fictional character of all time (can be from either literature, a TV show or a movie)… who are you playing?
9. Describe a nightmare you have had recently? 
10. You are babysitting a five-year-old girl and three year old boy… how do you keep them entertained?

I tag the following bloggers:

Comments

  1. Love your answers! They really made me giggle :D I love how Ireland is in your dreams haha! HOORAY FOR 200 POSTS. I hope there's many many more :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much Sinead!!! Ireland is so beautiful I would be so happy to live there! Congrats on your 200 as well :) xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for nominating me lovely!<3 I'd have spent far longer choosing between Chinese or Italian food, haha!

    Style Sunrise ☀ // Giveaway!

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag! It's nice to know you started blogging so that you could become more immersed in what interested you and to have a place to share :3 I would have to go with Chinese food though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Crafts: Notebook & Mason Jars

Recipe | Watermelon Rice Krispies

Flower Love