Street Art | Amsterdam Edition

Ah so I have missed four days in my street art installation on this blog because I was traveling in Amsterdam for my birthday weekend :) Now that I am back in London, I have finally had a little time to breathe. To make up for those lost days, I am going to show you four pieces of art and graffiti that I saw whilst walking through Amsterdam. Amsterdam is a place of such rich artistic culture but I actually did not see as much street art as I do in London. However, these four are pretty damn cool. What do you think?
xx

Comments

  1. I LOVE graffiti and street art! I'm lucky to work in Shoreditch but I need to go to Amsterdam again with my camera :) Great pictures!

    Annadorabel | Annabel xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Crafts: Notebook & Mason Jars

Recipe | Watermelon Rice Krispies

Flower Love