Family Vacation @ Universal Studios

Ah sorry I have been virtually nonexistent these past two weeks. My family took a Christmas Vacation to Orlando, Florida to go to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventures. It has been a whirlwind and so much fun but now that I am home, things are settling in. I spent the two weeks I had in between my coming home from London and going to Orlando taking classes to get my bartending license, which I now have and am very excited about! I also have been working again at my grandfather's coffee company during the day. I had so many ideas for Blogmas but my personal life was just too hectic to give enough focus necessary to my blog. But, now I am back with several upcoming posts planned! Here are a few fun photos to show you a couple highlights from my Orlando trip - enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Crafts: Notebook & Mason Jars

Flower Love

Recipe | Watermelon Rice Krispies