Recent Films Watched

Winter is the perfect movie going season! 
I love going to the theatre to see new films, but I also love staying at home and watching an old favorite with a cozy blanket and diet coke :) 
Recently in the theaters I have seen:
Mockingjay: Part 1
Into the Woods
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
At home I have watched:
The Interview (which my family bought on Youtube here)
Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone
Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets
(My family is watching all of them in sequential order in light of our recent vacation to Hogwarts!) 

What movies have you seen lately? 
Have you seen any of these - what's your opinions on them?

Comments

  1. Love the look of your blog! Really sleek.

    Isabelle x

    www.eventhebestsometimesfall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last movie I watched was Love Actually. I'm a sucked for a good Rom-Com, this year i'm trying to watch more Sci-Fi movies as my friends love them & I have never really explored this genre of movies before. :) Let me know what you recommend in this genre!

    Nixie xx

    http://nixie--pixie.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Donnie Darko and Inception (which are consider both sci-fi and psychological thrillers) are my top recommendations!!! Love Actually is a classic, so no shame there :) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Crafts: Notebook & Mason Jars

Recipe | Watermelon Rice Krispies

Flower Love