bareMinerals Eyecolors


These beautiful shimmering shades highlight the eyes; however, I have found the application of them to be quite difficult. I have never really been a fan of loose powders or loose eyeshadows because I always seem to make a mess. I much prefer a pressed powder and a pressed eyeshadow. But nevertheless, my personal taste in texture has not prevented me from liking these, particularly because of the colors. These five are gorgeous! I used Snowflake and Drama on New Year's Eve and it turned out pretty well. All in all, I would not recommend buying these, but since I was gifted them, I am definitely going to use them, most likely paired with my all time favorite Naked 3 Palette. I have used the Naked 3 every day that I have worn makeup this past year. The palette colors just look so good with my skin tone that I have found no need for alternatives. But, I am going to try and incorporate all five of these colors into my daily or going out makeup routine. My first idea for a look is to add Snowflake to the corners of my eyes for the pop of vibrancy. 
Have you any ideas or have you used these specific (or similar) products?  




Comments

  1. I really like the water lily and celestine shadows! They're pretty.

    XoXo Shea L. ---------> kissmychocolate.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe | Watermelon Rice Krispies

Flower Love

DIY Crafts: Notebook & Mason Jars