Christmas Gift Guide feat. UncommonGoods

Finding the perfect gift for a loved one is such a satisfying feeling! During the Christmas season, I love browsing, choosing, and wrapping gifts for my family and friends. So I have put together a gift guide post, featuring three different sections: Stocking Stuffers, Gifts for Friends, and Gifts for Parents.


I always find myself looking for unique ideas of affordable stocking stuffers. UncommonGoods has loads of cute options, including this Couch Guestbook and Personalized Birthstone Mineral Soaps




If you've never heard of UncommonGoods, they are an incredible brand that focuses on sustainability, organic products, and supporting small manufacturers and artists.

Here are some more stocking stuffer ideas, including a book on how to take care of indoor plants (something I totally could benefit from having) and a trivia game, perfect for Christmas day!





NO DRAMA CLUB FLASK || MARIO BADESCU FACIAL SPRAY || URBAN BOTANICS || POM POM BLANKET || WORLDLY WISE TRAVELLERS TRIVIA || CINEMA LIGHTBOX VINTAGE EDITION 



I love shopping for my friends because I basically look for things I would love. A couple awesome shops to find your bestie a gift would be Anthropologie, TJ Maxx, Madewell, Topshop, and UncommonGoods. During this time of year, a lot of these shops will have their own gift guides on their websites, like this sentimental and quirky one or this classy one!

Here are some of my favorite options that, spoiler alert, my friends will be getting.

Larry the Llama Doormat is possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen.



Himalayan Salt Tequila Shot Glasses? Yes please.



Shopping for my mom is so easy, in fact too easy, because I end up buying her way too many things. Here are some unique ideas for your moms, like this Salvaged Wood Cookbook & Tablet Stand or this Victrola 6-in-1 Entertainment Center or this Himalayan Salt BBQ Plank for cooking! I always accompany any gifts I get her with some candles and fuzzy socks.




When it comes to my dad, finding him something meaningful that he will actually use or enjoy is tough. Over the last couple of years, since my siblings and I went in together to get him an iPod touch for his car so he can listen to audiobooks while driving, I have been getting him 2-3 audiobooks each Christmas. But I want to try and change it up this year so here are a couple ideas, courtesy of the new feature on UncommonGoods called Sunny, a personal gift assistant, that allows you to type in the interests of the person you're shopping for and gives you recommendations! Try it today!

I love the Wild Man Grooming Kit (perfect for my two brothers as well), the Bourbon Infused Coffee for those whose dad's love their drinks, and the Craft IPA Beer Shampoo & Conditioner






I really hope you enjoyed this post. Look out for more Christmas related posts this December. Comment below which of these gifts is your favorite!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Crafts: Notebook & Mason Jars

Recipe | Watermelon Rice Krispies

Flower Love